Monday 11 April 2016

Lets try this again

So its fair to say I'm not that great at maintaining a blog.

Must Try Harder!

Hello?

I suppose there might be people out there, its quite quiet though.

So yeah, I'm a Big Grumpy Gamer, you can decide where the pauses are in that title.  If you want to know my credentials for that title then we are going to have to go back a bit.  I've been "Gaming" for more or less 24 years now, and its not just some niche for me.  I'm not a video gamer, or a role player, or a war gamer.  I do the whole thing, and there might even been some CCGs and Board Games thrown into the mix to spice things up a little.  I am the ubiquitous Geek/Nerd.  Let's say I spread the love all around.

So thats basically what this blog is going to be about.  I'm going to be talking Board Games (I'm going to put a review up for all the board games I own, which is around about 60 games currently), Roleplay games (LARP included), CCGs, Video Games (PC mostly, I might stretch to the XBone from time to time), and Wargaming (Guild Ball, Malifaux, Dystopian wars... plenty).  It'll likely be reviews for the most part, may be a little bit of self indulgent (or self loathing) tournament chatter, plot thoughts, and possibly even game design (I want to make a war game that uses Fate die, I'm sure it can be done).

Plus there might be some painting on here, when I get around to doing more with my own, or other peoples, models.

Yup thats enough..  I'd imagine this will be the last post I do.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment